Contact LensesContacts for Every Situation
Are Contact Lenses Right For You?
Contact lenses are a safe, effective, and popular means of correcting refractive vision problems.
At Eagle Eye Associates we offer all types of contacts for all ages including those “hard to fit” cases with astigmatism and those in need of bifocals.
We also provide specialty contact lenses for patients with eye diseases requiring contacts such as keratoconus.
For those wanting a unique look, we have a complete selection of tinted contact lenses in many colors.
Due to recent advances in contact lens technology and a thorough knowledge of available products, many patients who had previously been told they could not wear contacts have been successfully fit here at Eagle Eye Associates.
UPDATED CONTACT LENS POLICY
As a contact lens wearer, please review the standard of care policies with regards to contact lenses, as well as our office policies on evaluations and refits.
- Pennsylvania State Law dictates that contact lens prescriptions are valid for 12 months from the date of service. After that 12 month period, all contact lens patients are therefore required by law to schedule an exam and contact lens evaluation to renew the contact lens prescription. We regret we are unable, by law, to refill, or approve an order from another vendor, of an expired prescription.
- The contact lens evaluation is in addition to, and in conjunction with, the eyeglass exam, and therefore has a separate and additional fee. This portion of the exam includes analysis of tear film and corneal health, assessment of corneal topography, evaluation of lid conditions, analysis of fit, and recommendations including lens modality, replacement schedule and cleaning products.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to maintain an adequate supply of contact lenses throughout the year. We are unable to supply emergency contact lenses. It is suggested that all contact lens wearers also have a current pair of glasses in the event that that they are out of, or unable to wear their contact lenses.
- There are refit fees associated with changing the brand or type of contact lens that you are wearing. Please be aware of this as you are discussing options with the doctor. These refit fees may include follow-up visits. Fees are based on the complexity of the fitting.
- If you are provided with trial contact lenses, it is assumed the commitment will be made to pick up and trial the lenses in a timely fashion. Issues presented more than 30 days after an exam may result in an additional refit fee. Any special circumstances requiring deviation from this policy is solely at the discretion of the doctor.
- If you are not utilizing insurance benefits, we will gladly set up an account for you to order your contact lenses through our web site. Our contact lenses are discounted when ordering through the web site and will be shipped directly to you. We are always happy to order the contact lenses at our front desk for delivery to your home or office, or to be picked up at our office. PLEASE PROVIDE ADEQUATE TIME FOR ORDERING AND SHIPPING ON ALL CONTACT LENS ORDERS.
Order Contacts Online
Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Please Note: Hours by appointment; walk-in patients welcome when time permits.